December 04, 2007

Some acknowledgements

Hi,

Just an addendum to my latest blog entry, in alphabetical order:

Felicity: Thanks for your wonderful, 'blissful' newsy letter and Christmas card which arrived safely today. It was great to read all the latest from you and I am busily writing a reply which I will post with your Christmas card tomorrow, so stand-by your mailbox, girl LOL ;-D

Isabelle: Please may I have your postal address so I can send your Christmas card? Malheureusement, I did not receive your gift that you mentioned you posted around end Sept Booo Hoooo :-((( Sadly, that's the main problem with notre courier de l'escargot, I'm afraid to say xx

Margaret: Hopefully you will receive an envelope from me this week as the post office said that it would take 5 - 7 working days and I sent it last Wednesday ..... here's to a X-Stitch Round Robin for 2008 - I'm determined this time :-)) Maybe the Margaret Sherry Advent Calendar that we planned last year, if you still fancy that, or else another of your choosing.

Nela: Mil gracias por tus comentarios en mi blog y espero visitar el tuyo este fin de semana para ponerme al dia con todos tus proyectos de XS. Ojala que el sol brille aca en Maracaibo - que aqui en Inglaterra hace un dia gris, con nubes hasta la cabeza, y lluvia lluvia lluvia, :-((

San: Hopefully you will have received my cards for you and DBF and another for Maman with my love. I sent the cards by internal post last week. Will hopefully be able to set a date to visit Chez San this side of Christmas when I am at the Stevenage site - around Friday week I think ... The cushion on your website is awesome, by the way!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Your Christmas tree must be stunning Alison and I'd love to see your table topper too. DH always made lovely Xmas pieces but since we've moved here it is hard to find all the natural things he likes to incorporate.
Thank you so much for the lovely sitching & crafting magazine and your Christmas card. I am looking forward to stitching from it. Packages in the mail are always so special. Your's will be mailed this week.
Like you I am looking forward to a 2008 SAL. It will be great fun.

{{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

Over 160k men and women are hacking their diet with a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night in their sleep.

It is painless and it works every time.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Go grab a glass and fill it up with water half the way

2) And now learn this strange hack

and you'll become 1-2 lbs thinner the next day!