February 08, 2006

Time for Romance ... but no DH :-(

Sorry for no blog entries this week, I have been off with a streaming head-cold and have been rather sorry for myself. I hope to be back in action soon. And I hope everyone is well and do not have a red nose like me :-(
Well, those who have been following my blog will know that DH will be travelling to New Zealand on Monday 13th and I sadly cannot go as I have exams in a couple of weeks and am also not able to take time off work. So we will not be together on Feb 14th - but we will be together in spirit. He said he is going to call me as soon as he arrives at Matt and Trudy's house, to let me know he arrived safely.

He has told me that I need to be around this Saturday for a delivery .... so that sounds really interesting and exciting. I think we will end up clebrating our Valentines day on Saturday as I will give him the presents and cards when we have dinner. So maybe I ought to cook something special .... hmmm will look in my recipe books to see what inspiration I can get.

Will hopefully feel more human tomorrow and will talk some more about crafts
Hugs Ali xxx

10 comments:

nela said...

bueno te entiendo, por lo menos tu tienes la esperanza de verle cerca, yo no, y por los vientos que soplan no se cuando vea a mi esposo, esta trabajando en argentina, y la semana entrante estara en Bogota, estoy triste, cada vez que salgo veo el comercio lleno de corazones, y pensaba que podrtiamos estra juntos, ni modo, ni mi aniversario de bodas ni san valentin, que se puede hacer,bueno igual cunado llegue me lo como a besos,
por lo menos tengo la internet
Feliz Dia del amor, feliz dia de la amistad
nela

Kim said...

Hope you feel better soon! :D

Von said...

Any day can be Valentine's Day, if you choose to make it so, right?!! Get some rest, take care of yourself and you'll be in the pink once again. :))

Kitty Couture said...

Take care, Ali! (((hugs)))

AngelSan said...

She's still alive !!!! I've been caring "les idees de Marianne", Newton, Hedgehog and his roses, plus Olympia tickets for the past 3 days now to work....

The past few years French school holidays have been kind enough to bring DBF home for Valentine's day, but then we are not great planners or very imaginative, so we always end up doing not much ;)

I would go further than Von and say that everyday is Valentine's day when you have a loved one !

Sasha Farina said...

i hope you'll be 100% soon!

Shell said...

hope you feel better soon

nela said...

jajajaj no habia entendido lo de la nariz roja, así que estas como Rudolf.... pues te conatre que cuando mi esposo se fue en Octubre yo pase casi un mes en llanto, es mas no dormia casi, si a caso 4 horas diarias por casi mes y medio, me tube que mudar a casa de mi mamá pues la soledad me estaba marchitando, ahora sigo igual, la diferencia es que en casa lloraba sola y nadie me veia, aca solo lo hago en la ducha,para que mi mamá no se sienta mal, y al salir digo que me callo shampu en los ojos, mi esposo al verme por webcam ya sabe que he llorado pues dice me pongo como rudolf y ademas los ojos se me ponen coño de lechuza pues se ponen tan inflamados y chicos, y mis ojos son grandes y se nota pues cuando lloro se ponen chiquitos, pero yo se que volvera no se aun cuando, pero hemos hecho un trato solo por 6 meses, y si debe quedarse yo renuncio a mi trabajo en la universidad, pues aca se dice amor de lejos felices los 4, y aunque el amor sea grande no se hizo para estar enla distancia, y extraño tanto sus ronquidos, y sus chistes, ademas su risa y sus ojos verdes...
nela
un beso ya veras que el sol sale
y si quieres calo, yo tengo 32 grados ahora, mira si vez en mi blog Maracaibo es hermosa, pues es el cieloooo

Leeland said...

Wow! I hope you understand Spanish!
Sorry about that nasty cold, and above all, for your being alone on Valentine's day... but you know that there is someone over there in New Zealand loving you, and this is GREAT!
Hugs!

nela said...

I must understand because this writing in Spanish in my blog, Ali you speak Spanish?